Trứng rất thơm ngon, bổ dưỡng, tuy nhiên những thành ngữ về trứng thì rõ ràng không tốt tí nào. Hãy đọc và khám phá nhé
1. a bad egg
KhÃ´ng tá»‘t Ä‘áº¹p, khÃ´ng trung thá»±c.
=> Not honest, or behave in bad way.
- He's a bad egg when telling a lie to his mother.
- Don't believe him. He's a bad egg.
- He's really a bad egg when leeching the c-harity's account.
See Take it on the chin
2. Don't put all your eggs in one basket
: Äá»«ng nÃªn Ä‘Ã¡nh cÆ°á»£c kiá»ƒu "ÄÆ°á»£c Ä‚n cáº£, NgÃ£ vá» khÃ´ng"
=> don't let everything be dependent in one clue.
- I've known the idiom "Don't put all your eggs in one basket", so I don't want to lose all my money in one game.
- You'd better invest your money in several companies. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
3. got egg in one's face
Xáº¥u há»•, hoáº·c ngu xuáº©n vÃ¬ viá»‡c mÃ¬nh Ä‘Ã£ lÃ m
=> - Be Embarrassed, stupid or silly because of what you've done.
- make mistakes
- She lost the game finally and She really got egg in her face.
- You will get egg in your face if you get into that pub with that dress.
- He's got egg in his face when he gave wrong answers to his students.
See blow up in someone's face
Chú ý: Việc đăng lại bài viết trên ở website hoặc các phương tiện truyền thông khác mà không ghi rõ nguồn http://aneedz.com là vi phạm bản quyền