Followings are exercises on simple present and simple present continuous, try to give the best form of the verbs in brackets.
1. The boy (go) to school every day.
2. The sun (shine) now. Let's go out!
3. Listen! The dog (bark).
4. Hush! The baby (sleep).
5. We always (travel) by air.
6. Look at Peter! He (ride) his bicycle with no hands.
7. John never (come) early.
8. They usually (go) to school on Mondays but today they (visit) the dentist.
9. Father (shave) himself every other day.
10. He (shave) himself at present.
11. We never (expect) many birthday presents. We always (receive)some presents but this year father (give) us a cheque, instead.
12. This morning I (have) coffee although I generally (take) tea.
13. Be quiet! Can't you see I (speak) on the telephone?
14. Maria (live) with her aunt in London whe-re she (study) English at present.
15. John often (interrupt) when another person (speak).
16. In summer he often (lie) down in the afternoon. He (rest) now. Sometimes he (fall) asleep.
17. He (not work) on Sundays
18. Look! A big white bird (sit) in our garden.
19. Elephants (not eat) meat.
20. He (not see) her very often
Xem thêm bài tập thì hiện tại tiếp diễn
Chú ý: Việc đăng lại bài viết trên ở website hoặc các phương tiện truyền thông khác mà không ghi rõ nguồn http://aneedz.com là vi phạm bản quyền