Bài tập 1: Chia động từ have got theo đúng định dạng ngôi số của chúng
1) My mother (have got) a watch.
2) You (have got) an umbrella.
3) Jeff (have got) an MP3 player.
4) I (have got) dog.
5) Mr and Mrs Tomlin (have got) a car.
6) We (have got) a parrot.
7) Agnes (have got) a hamster.
8) I (have got) a spider.
9) Mr Tidwell (have got) a DVD player.
10) Victor and you (have got) a computer.
Bài tập 2: Viết lại câu ở thể phủ định theo mẫu sau, nhớ là không dùng thể rút gọn nhé
Ví dụ: I have got a pencil. => I have not got a pencil.
1) I have got a mobile phone.
2) Terri has got a mug.
3) Mr Weber has got sixteen students.
4) You have got a badge.
5) Darlene and Ben have got a new teacher.
6) We have got a cat.
7) Daniel has got a radio.
8) My father has got two brothers.
9) The child has got a bike.
10) Grandma and grandpa have got a television.
Bài tập 3: Viết lại câu ở thể phủ định dùng thể rút gọn theo mẫu sau
Ví dụ: He has got an apple. => He's got an apple.
1) We have got a big house.
2) My sister has got a guinea pig.
3) Her daughter has got a pink box.
4) You have not got a photo.
5) Samantha has got a new friend.
6) I have not got a pen.
7) You have got a son.
8) Willy has not got a brother.
9) Your grandpa has got three radios.
10) The Coltons have not got a horse.
Bài tập 4: Đặt câu hỏi cho các câu sau căn cứ vào từ gạch chân
Ví dụ: He has got an apple. => What has he got?
1) Loretta has got a rabbit.
2) I have got a car in the garage.
3) We have got a house.
4) His mother has got a red car.
5) Tim has got eight DVDs.
6) They have got English on Monday.
7) Sally’s parents have got a shop.
8) You have got karate training twice a week.
9) Billy has got a watch f-rom his grandparents.
10) We have got ten balloons for your party.
Hãy tham khảo hướng dẫn cách sử dụng của have got ở đây.
Chú ý: Việc đăng lại bài viết trên ở website hoặc các phương tiện truyền thông khác mà không ghi rõ nguồn http://aneedz.com là vi phạm bản quyền